Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

50th Post on A New Year's Day!!

Nothing to write today except -" Happy New Year " everyone!!

I didn't start following my resolutions as yet :P

Have a wonderful year!

By the way, this is my 50th post. I wanted to write something special for this 50th post and that too on a new years' day. But nothing came up.

I was reading blog posts which I follow regularly. People have written about resolutions. I have written about this in last few posts. In case if anyone has been following them, they might have noticed that I have stressed that you can start what you want anytime of the year. You do not have to wait till the New Year. Just decide on something and make sure that you follow it. Make small goals which will lead to bigger goals. This will keep you motivated.






No comments:

Post a Comment