Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

X Factor


#ATOZ Challenge Theme: Finding Myself - Living My Life

What would you need for your passion? If you know what is it that you are passionate about, you won’t need a quality to be imbibed. Passion itself will make you go way ahead. So why do you need an X Factor?




X Factor, in simple words is a special quality that a person has in her/him self. Are both passion and X Factor the same? Need not be, in my opinion. I may be good at doing something, which is my X Factor, but that need not be my passion. So incorporating this quality to achieve your desired goals should be the focus. Make the best use of your quality to achieve your passion. What better thing can be than that?


Your X Factor is your strong point and your passion is something that you are after. Combine both and the result will be awesome.


Identify your X factor and start working towards your goals. I have my own X Factor and this is the advice I give myself- Use it to pursue your goals.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you reach them! ~Liz http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding that X-factor is crucial in life. Some are fortunate to find it early on, while others have to work to find it or maybe even develop one. Good post Seeya :)
    @KalaRavi16 from
    Relax-N-Rave

    ReplyDelete
  3. X factor is what gives us the extra kick in life as well
    @2richajindal
    http://richajindal.com/eat-right/
    http://jindalpackers.com/blog/retain-good-clients/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's important that we find and refine our unique skills. If every one did that, the world would be a better place, for sure.

    ReplyDelete